Incredible! Phillip Island, South Pacific: The Amazing Story of the Birth and Rebirth of a National Treasure
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 564–565, July 2014
How to Cite
Simberloff, D. (2014), Incredible! Phillip Island, South Pacific: The Amazing Story of the Birth and Rebirth of a National Treasure. Restoration Ecology, 22: 564–565. doi: 10.1111/rec.12133
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!