Meta-Analysis of Lost Ecosystem Attributes in Urban Streams and the Effectiveness of Out-of-Channel Management Practices
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 741–748, November 2014
How to Cite
Smucker, N. J. and Detenbeck, N. E. (2014), Meta-Analysis of Lost Ecosystem Attributes in Urban Streams and the Effectiveness of Out-of-Channel Management Practices. Restoration Ecology, 22: 741–748. doi: 10.1111/rec.12134
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!