Mowing Reduces Exotic Annual Grasses but Increases Exotic Forbs in a Semiarid Grassland
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 774–781, November 2014
How to Cite
Prevéy, J. S., Knochel, D. G. and Seastedt, T. R. (2014), Mowing Reduces Exotic Annual Grasses but Increases Exotic Forbs in a Semiarid Grassland. Restoration Ecology, 22: 774–781. doi: 10.1111/rec.12140
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- USDA/CSREES. Grant Number: 2008-03034
- EPA STAR Graduate fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!