“The Cure of Souls is the Art of Arts:” Preaching, Confession, and Catechesis in the Middle Ages
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 372–384, September 2013
How to Cite
Reeves, A. (2013), “The Cure of Souls is the Art of Arts:” Preaching, Confession, and Catechesis in the Middle Ages. Religion Compass, 7: 372–384. doi: 10.1111/rec3.12058
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!