Buddhist Visual Worlds II: Practices of Visualization and Vision
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 349–360, September 2013
How to Cite
Hatchell, C. (2013), Buddhist Visual Worlds II: Practices of Visualization and Vision. Religion Compass, 7: 349–360. doi: 10.1111/rec3.12059
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!