Christian–Buddhist Polemics in Late Medieval/Early Modern Japan
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 37–48, February 2014
How to Cite
Baskind, J. (2014), Christian–Buddhist Polemics in Late Medieval/Early Modern Japan. Religion Compass, 8: 37–48. doi: 10.1111/rec3.12098
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!