Why Do REIT Returns Poorly Reflect Property Returns? Unrealizable Appreciation Gains due to Trading Constraints as the Solution to the Short-Term Disparity
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 814–857, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Mühlhofer, T. (2013), Why Do REIT Returns Poorly Reflect Property Returns? Unrealizable Appreciation Gains due to Trading Constraints as the Solution to the Short-Term Disparity. Real Estate Economics, 41: 814–857. doi: 10.1111/reec.12001
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!