Evidence and Implications of Regime Shifts: Time-Varying Effects of the United States and Japanese Economies on House Prices in Hawaii
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Real Estate Economics
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 449–480, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Krainer, J. and Wilcox, J. A. (2013), Evidence and Implications of Regime Shifts: Time-Varying Effects of the United States and Japanese Economies on House Prices in Hawaii. Real Estate Economics, 41: 449–480. doi: 10.1111/reec.12009
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!