Articles on Assessing Progress in International Environmental Law
The Importance of Information and Participation Principles in Environmental Law in Brazil, the United States and Beyond
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Special Issue: Assessing Progress in International Environmental Law
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 68–77, April 2013
How to Cite
Cassuto, D. N. and Sampaio, R. S.R. (2013), The Importance of Information and Participation Principles in Environmental Law in Brazil, the United States and Beyond. Rev Euro Comp & Int Env Law, 22: 68–77. doi: 10.1111/reel.12019
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!