China, Minerals Export, Raw and Rare Earth Materials: A Perfect Storm for World Trade Organization Dispute Settlement
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Special Issue: Assessing Progress in International Environmental Law
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 117–122, April 2013
How to Cite
Van Calster, G. (2013), China, Minerals Export, Raw and Rare Earth Materials: A Perfect Storm for World Trade Organization Dispute Settlement. Rev Euro Comp & Int Env Law, 22: 117–122. doi: 10.1111/reel.12023
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!