The Human Right to Water: Significance, Legal Status and Implications for Water Allocation, by Inga T. Winkler, published by Hart Publishing, 2012, 340 pp., £52, hardback.
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Special Issue: Global and European Regulation of Nanotechnologies
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 207–208, July 2013
How to Cite
Mechlem, K. (2013), The Human Right to Water: Significance, Legal Status and Implications for Water Allocation, by Inga T. Winkler, published by Hart Publishing, 2012, 340 pp., £52, hardback. Rev Euro Comp & Int Env Law, 22: 207–208. doi: 10.1111/reel.12027_2
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!