The WTO Dispute Settlement System: Challenges of the Environment, Legitimacy and Fragmentation, by Kati Kulovesi, published by Kluwer Law International, 2011, 295pp., US$176.00, hardback.
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Special Issue: Global and European Regulation of Nanotechnologies
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 215–217, July 2013
How to Cite
Wilkins, H. S. (2013), The WTO Dispute Settlement System: Challenges of the Environment, Legitimacy and Fragmentation, by Kati Kulovesi, published by Kluwer Law International, 2011, 295pp., US$176.00, hardback. Rev Euro Comp & Int Env Law, 22: 215–217. doi: 10.1111/reel.12027_5
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!