Special Issue: CITES+40
Enforcing CITES: The Rise and Fall of Trade Sanctions
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Special Issue: Focus on: CITES+40
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 251–263, November 2013
How to Cite
Sand, P. H. (2013), Enforcing CITES: The Rise and Fall of Trade Sanctions. Rev Euro Comp & Int Env Law, 22: 251–263. doi: 10.1111/reel.12037
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!