Special Issue: CITES+40
A Tale of Two CITES: Divergent Perspectives upon the Effectiveness of the Wildlife Trade Convention
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Special Issue: Focus on: CITES+40
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 228–238, November 2013
How to Cite
Bowman, M. (2013), A Tale of Two CITES: Divergent Perspectives upon the Effectiveness of the Wildlife Trade Convention. Rev Euro Comp & Int Env Law, 22: 228–238. doi: 10.1111/reel.12049
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!