Climate Change and International Trade, by Rafael Leal-Arcas, published by Edward Elgar, 2013, 512pp., £110.00, hardback.
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Special Issue: International Water Law
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 156–158, April 2014
How to Cite
Pérez Rodríguez, D. (2014), Climate Change and International Trade, by Rafael Leal-Arcas, published by Edward Elgar, 2013, 512pp., £110.00, hardback. Rev Euro Comp & Int Env Law, 23: 156–158. doi: 10.1111/reel.12055
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!