The Environment, Risk and Liability in International Law, by Julio Barboza, published by Brill, 2011, 206pp., €113.00, hardback.
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Special Issue: International Water Law
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 158–159, April 2014
How to Cite
Ruozzi, E. (2014), The Environment, Risk and Liability in International Law, by Julio Barboza, published by Brill, 2011, 206pp., €113.00, hardback. Rev Euro Comp & Int Env Law, 23: 158–159. doi: 10.1111/reel.12058
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!