Reviving Rylands: How the Doctrine Could Be Used to Claim Compensation for Environmental Damages Caused by Fracking
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
Special Issue: International Water Law
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 134–143, April 2014
How to Cite
Costello, R. Á. (2014), Reviving Rylands: How the Doctrine Could Be Used to Claim Compensation for Environmental Damages Caused by Fracking. Rev Euro Comp & Int Env Law, 23: 134–143. doi: 10.1111/reel.12059
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!