From support to pressure: The dynamics of social and governmental influences on environmental law enforcement in Guangzhou City, China
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 321–347, September 2013
How to Cite
Van Rooij, B., Fryxell, G. E., Lo, C. W.-H. and Wang, W. (2013), From support to pressure: The dynamics of social and governmental influences on environmental law enforcement in Guangzhou City, China. Regulation & Governance, 7: 321–347. doi: 10.1111/rego.12001
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Grant Number: PolyU5469/10H
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71271102
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 12JNYH005
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research VENI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!