Christof Rissi, lic.rer.soc., is Consultant at Ecoplan, an economically and politically independent consulting and research company in Bern and Altdorf.
Types of knowledge utilization of regulatory impact assessments: Evidence from Swiss policymaking
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 348–364, September 2013
How to Cite
Rissi, C. and Sager, F. (2013), Types of knowledge utilization of regulatory impact assessments: Evidence from Swiss policymaking. Regulation & Governance, 7: 348–364. doi: 10.1111/rego.12002
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!