From disguised protectionism to rewarding regulation: The impact of trade-related labor standards in the Dominican Republic
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 299–320, September 2013
How to Cite
Schrank, A. (2013), From disguised protectionism to rewarding regulation: The impact of trade-related labor standards in the Dominican Republic. Regulation & Governance, 7: 299–320. doi: 10.1111/rego.12008
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!