The limits and variety of risk-based governance: The case of flood management in Germany and England
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 236–257, June 2013
How to Cite
Krieger, K. (2013), The limits and variety of risk-based governance: The case of flood management in Germany and England. Regulation & Governance, 7: 236–257. doi: 10.1111/rego.12009
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!