Failure of auditors: The lack of compliance for business combinations in China
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 310–331, September 2014
How to Cite
Taplin, R., Zhao, Y. and Brown, A. (2014), Failure of auditors: The lack of compliance for business combinations in China. Regulation & Governance, 8: 310–331. doi: 10.1111/rego.12011
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!