At the time of publication, with the Department of Urban Planning and Design, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
Regulation-by-information in areas of limited statehood: Lessons from the Philippines' environmental regulation
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 387–405, September 2013
How to Cite
Lee, E., Lejano, R. P. and Connelly, R. J. (2013), Regulation-by-information in areas of limited statehood: Lessons from the Philippines' environmental regulation. Regulation & Governance, 7: 387–405. doi: 10.1111/rego.12013
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!