Gorillas in the closet? Public and private actors in the enforcement of transnational private regulation
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 512–532, December 2013
How to Cite
Verbruggen, P. (2013), Gorillas in the closet? Public and private actors in the enforcement of transnational private regulation. Regulation & Governance, 7: 512–532. doi: 10.1111/rego.12026
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!