Regulating Finance After the Crisis: Unveiling the Different Dynamics of the Regulatory Process. Guest Editors: Manuela Moschella and Eleni Tsingou
Regulating finance after the crisis: Unveiling the different dynamics of the regulatory process
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 407–416, December 2013
How to Cite
Moschella, M. and Tsingou, E. (2013), Regulating finance after the crisis: Unveiling the different dynamics of the regulatory process. Regulation & Governance, 7: 407–416. doi: 10.1111/rego.12032
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Department of Business and Politics of the Copenhagen Business School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!