Secondary learning and the unintended benefits of collaborative mechanisms: The Federal Aviation Administration's voluntary disclosure programs
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 437–454, December 2014
How to Cite
Mills, R. W. and Reiss, D. R. (2014), Secondary learning and the unintended benefits of collaborative mechanisms: The Federal Aviation Administration's voluntary disclosure programs. Regulation & Governance, 8: 437–454. doi: 10.1111/rego.12046
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!