The iteration deficit in responsive regulation: Are regulatory ambassadors an answer?
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 16–29, March 2015
How to Cite
Braithwaite, J. and Hong, S.-H. (2015), The iteration deficit in responsive regulation: Are regulatory ambassadors an answer?. Regulation & Governance, 9: 16–29. doi: 10.1111/rego.12049
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!