Does California need Delaware? Explaining Indonesian, Chinese, and United States support for legality compliance of internationally traded products
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Regulation & Governance
Special Issue: Transnational Business Governance Interactions
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 49–73, March 2014
How to Cite
Cashore, B. and Stone, M. W. (2014), Does California need Delaware? Explaining Indonesian, Chinese, and United States support for legality compliance of internationally traded products. Regulation & Governance, 8: 49–73. doi: 10.1111/rego.12053
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Yale Macmillan Center
- Sobotka family foundation
- Center for Business and Environment at Yale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!