Ambulatory oximetry fails to predict survival in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with mild-to-moderate hypoxaemia
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. Respirology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 377–382, February 2013
How to Cite
TRAUER, J. M., GIELEN, C. A., AMINAZAD, A. and Steinfort, C. L. (2013), Ambulatory oximetry fails to predict survival in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with mild-to-moderate hypoxaemia. Respirology, 18: 377–382. doi: 10.1111/resp.12010
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 07:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- Barwon Health Hospital Admissions Risk Program
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.