(Associate Editor: Shu Hashimoto).
Detection of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in community-based annual lung cancer screening: Chiba Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Lung Cancer Screening Study Group
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Respirology © 2013 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 98–104, January 2014
How to Cite
Sekine, Y., Fujisawa, T., Suzuki, K., Tsutatani, S., Kubota, K., Ikegami, H., Isobe, Y., Nakamura, M., Takiguchi, Y. and Tatsumi, K. (2014), Detection of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in community-based annual lung cancer screening: Chiba Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Lung Cancer Screening Study Group. Respirology, 19: 98–104. doi: 10.1111/resp.12179
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.