(Associate Editor: Amanda Piper).
Acute haemodynamic effects of continuous positive airway pressure in awake patients with heart failure
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Respirology © 2013 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 47–52, January 2014
How to Cite
Schroll, S., Sériès, F., Lewis, K., Benjamin, A., Escourrou, P., Luigart, R., Pfeifer, M. and Arzt, M. (2014), Acute haemodynamic effects of continuous positive airway pressure in awake patients with heart failure. Respirology, 19: 47–52. doi: 10.1111/resp.12193
Conflict of interest statement: M.A. has previously received lecture fees from Astra Zeneca, Covidien, Philips Home Healthcare Solutions (Murrysville, PA, USA) and Resmed (Martinsried, Germany), and received grant support from Philips Home Healthcare Solutions. He is also the holder of an endowed professorship from the Free State of Bavaria at the University of Regensburg, donated by Philips Home Healthcare Solutions and Resmed. K.L. has received grant support from Pzier Inc., and lecture fees and reimbursement for attending conferences from Pfizer, Astra Zeneca and Glaxo-Smith Kline.
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 08:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2013
- 8ESC guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2008: the Task Force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2008 of the European Society of Cardiology. Developed in collaboration with the Heart Failure Association of the ESC (HFA) and endorsed by the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM). Eur. J. Heart Fail. 2008; 10: 933–989., , et al.