The Authors: Professor Rory Wolfe, BSc, PhD, Professor of Biostatistics at the School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, has broad research interests in biostatistics. Michael Abramson, MB, BS, PhD, FRACP is Professor of Clinical Epidemiology in the School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, and a Specialist Physician in Allergy, Immunology and Respiratory Medicine at the Alfred Hospital in Melbourne. He has taught introductory biostatistics and uses statistical methods in his research.
INVITED REVIEW SERIES: MODERN STATISTICAL METHODS IN RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
Modern statistical methods in respiratory medicine
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Respirology © 2013 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 9–13, January 2014
How to Cite
Wolfe, R. and Abramson, M. J. (2014), Modern statistical methods in respiratory medicine. Respirology, 19: 9–13. doi: 10.1111/resp.12223
Series Editors: Rory Wolfe and Michael Abramson
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- 7Practical Statistics for Medical Research, 2nd edn. Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, 2006..
- 8Essential Medical Statistics. Blackwell Science, Malden, MA, 2003., .
- 9Biostatistical Analysis, 5th edn. Pearson Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2010..
- 12Models for the analysis of repeated continuous outcome measures in clinical trials. Respirology 2014. In press., , .