Conflict of Interest Statement: The study was supported by an unrestricted grant from Boehringer Ingelheim and Pfizer in France.
Association of chronic nasal symptoms with dyspnoea and quality-of-life impairment in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Respirology © 2013 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 346–352, April 2014
How to Cite
Caillaud, D., Chanez, P., Escamilla, R., Burgel, P.-R., Court-Fortune, I., Nesme-Meyer, P., Deslee, G., Perez, T., Pinet, C., Roche, N. and Initiatives BPCO scientific committee and investigators (2014), Association of chronic nasal symptoms with dyspnoea and quality-of-life impairment in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Respirology, 19: 346–352. doi: 10.1111/resp.12224
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Boehringer Ingelheim France
- Pfizer France
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!