I am grateful to Professor Louis Waldman for graciously complying with my request to read and comment on this study, to the two anonymous readers for their helpful suggestions, and to Professor Ziva Amishai-Maisels for her encouragement. Unless otherwise indicated, all translations are the author's.
The Jewish nose in early modern art and music
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2013 The Society for Renaissance Studies, John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 50–70, February 2014
How to Cite
Harrán, D. (2014), The Jewish nose in early modern art and music. Renaissance Studies, 28: 50–70. doi: 10.1111/rest.12006
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!