I would like to thank David Rundle in particular for his detailed and constructive comments on the draft of this contribution. Remaining errors and shortcomings are of course my responsibility.
‘Medieval’, ‘Renaissance’, ‘modern’. Issues of periodization in Italian university history
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2013 The Society for Renaissance Studies, John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: The Italian University in the Renaissance. Guest Editors: David Rundle and Alessandra Petrina
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 487–503, September 2013
How to Cite
Denley, P. (2013), ‘Medieval’, ‘Renaissance’, ‘modern’. Issues of periodization in Italian university history. Renaissance Studies, 27: 487–503. doi: 10.1111/rest.12038
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!