My thanks to Roger Crum, Amanda Lillie, John Paoletti and Gary Radke for their generous help in the early stages of this project. I also thank the two anonymous referees for their perceptive comments, which greatly improved this essay.
Abbess Piera de' Medici and her kin: gender, gifts, and patronage in Renaissance Florence
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Society for Renaissance Studies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 695–713, November 2014
How to Cite
Strocchia, S. T. (2014), Abbess Piera de' Medici and her kin: gender, gifts, and patronage in Renaissance Florence. Renaissance Studies, 28: 695–713. doi: 10.1111/rest.12043
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!