I am very grateful to the Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation for sponsoring my research in the Archivio di Stato in Venice and to the University of Warwick for a Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
Bellini, bronze and bombards: Sultan Mehmed II's requests reconsidered
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Society for Renaissance Studies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 748–765, November 2014
How to Cite
Cevizli, A. G. (2014), Bellini, bronze and bombards: Sultan Mehmed II's requests reconsidered. Renaissance Studies, 28: 748–765. doi: 10.1111/rest.12059
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!