Jews and Booze: Becoming American in the Age of Prohibition by Marni Davis, New York University Press, 2012 (ISBN 978-0-8147-2028-8), x + 262 pp., hb $32
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Reviews in Religion & Theology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 30–32, January 2013
How to Cite
Blumenthal, D. R. (2013), Jews and Booze: Becoming American in the Age of Prohibition by Marni Davis, New York University Press, 2012 (ISBN 978-0-8147-2028-8), x + 262 pp., hb $32. Reviews in Religion & Theology, 20: 30–32. doi: 10.1111/rirt.12009
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!