Church, State, and Original Intent by Donald L. Drakeman, Cambridge University Press, 2010 (ISBN 978-0-521-13452-1), x + 371 pp., pb $29.99
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Reviews in Religion & Theology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 37–39, January 2013
How to Cite
Teck Ngern, T. L. (2013), Church, State, and Original Intent by Donald L. Drakeman, Cambridge University Press, 2010 (ISBN 978-0-521-13452-1), x + 371 pp., pb $29.99. Reviews in Religion & Theology, 20: 37–39. doi: 10.1111/rirt.12012
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!