How to Be an Agnostic by Mark Vernon, Palgrave Macmillan, 2011 (ISBN: 978-0-230-29321-2), xi + 277 pp., pb £9.99
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Reviews in Religion & Theology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 145–147, January 2013
How to Cite
Velletri, T. (2013), How to Be an Agnostic by Mark Vernon, Palgrave Macmillan, 2011 (ISBN: 978-0-230-29321-2), xi + 277 pp., pb £9.99. Reviews in Religion & Theology, 20: 145–147. doi: 10.1111/rirt.12056
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!