Original Research Article
Bayesian Development of a Dose-Response Model for Aspergillus fumigatus and Invasive Aspergillosis
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1441–1453, August 2013
How to Cite
Leleu, C., Menotti, J., Meneceur, P., Choukri, F., Sulahian, A., Garin, Y. J.-F., Denis, J.-B. and Derouin, F. (2013), Bayesian Development of a Dose-Response Model for Aspergillus fumigatus and Invasive Aspergillosis. Risk Analysis, 33: 1441–1453. doi: 10.1111/risa.12007
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!