[Table III has been edited since first publication online January 22, 2013.]
Original Research Article
Investigating Heterogeneity in the Characterization of Risks Using Best Worst Scaling
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1728–1748, September 2013
How to Cite
Erdem, S. and Rigby, D. (2013), Investigating Heterogeneity in the Characterization of Risks Using Best Worst Scaling. Risk Analysis, 33: 1728–1748. doi: 10.1111/risa.12012
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- “Reducing E. coli O157 Risk in Rural Communities”. Grant Number: RES-229–31-0003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!