Original Research Article
An Empirical Approach to Sufficient Similarity: Combining Exposure Data and Mixtures Toxicology Data
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1582–1595, September 2013
How to Cite
Marshall, S., Gennings, C., Teuschler, L. K., Stork, L. G., Tornero-Velez, R., Crofton, K. M. and Rice, G. E. (2013), An Empirical Approach to Sufficient Similarity: Combining Exposure Data and Mixtures Toxicology Data. Risk Analysis, 33: 1582–1595. doi: 10.1111/risa.12015
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!