Original Research Article
Oral Poliovirus Vaccine Evolution and Insights Relevant to Modeling the Risks of Circulating Vaccine-Derived Polioviruses (cVDPVs)
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 680–702, April 2013
How to Cite
Duintjer Tebbens, R. J., Pallansch, M. A., Kim, J.-H., Burns, C. C., Kew, O. M., Oberste, M. S., Diop, O. M., Wassilak, S. G.F., Cochi, S. L. and Thompson, K. M. (2013), Oral Poliovirus Vaccine Evolution and Insights Relevant to Modeling the Risks of Circulating Vaccine-Derived Polioviruses (cVDPVs). Risk Analysis, 33: 680–702. doi: 10.1111/risa.12022
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- World Health Organization (WHO) Polio Research Committee. Grant Number: APW200179134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!