Original Research Article
Health Risk Characterization of Chlorpyrifos Using Epidemiological Dose-Response Data and Probabilistic Techniques: A Case Study with Rice Farmers in Vietnam
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1596–1607, September 2013
How to Cite
Phung, D. T., Connell, D., Yu, Q. and Chu, C. (2013), Health Risk Characterization of Chlorpyrifos Using Epidemiological Dose-Response Data and Probabilistic Techniques: A Case Study with Rice Farmers in Vietnam. Risk Analysis, 33: 1596–1607. doi: 10.1111/risa.12023
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Australian Endeavour Post Graduate Award scholarship for doctoral study, Grant: ABN. Grant Number: 83054575567
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!