Original Research Article
The Measurement of Subjective Probability: Evaluating the Sensitivity and Accuracy of Various Scales
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1812–1828, October 2013
How to Cite
Haase, N., Renkewitz, F. and Betsch, C. (2013), The Measurement of Subjective Probability: Evaluating the Sensitivity and Accuracy of Various Scales. Risk Analysis, 33: 1812–1828. doi: 10.1111/risa.12025
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: BE 3970/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!