Original Research Article
The Measurement of Subjective Probability: Evaluating the Sensitivity and Accuracy of Various Scales
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1812–1828, October 2013
How to Cite
Haase, N., Renkewitz, F. and Betsch, C. (2013), The Measurement of Subjective Probability: Evaluating the Sensitivity and Accuracy of Various Scales. Risk Analysis, 33: 1812–1828. doi: 10.1111/risa.12025
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: BE 3970/4-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!