Original Research Article
The Economic Efficiency of Sampling Size: The Case of Beef Trim Revisited
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. government work and is in the public domain for the USA.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 385–396, March 2013
How to Cite
Powell, M. R. (2013), The Economic Efficiency of Sampling Size: The Case of Beef Trim Revisited. Risk Analysis, 33: 385–396. doi: 10.1111/risa.12027
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!