Original Research Article
Psychometric and Demographic Predictors of the Perceived Risk of Terrorist Threats and the Willingness to Pay for Terrorism Risk Management Programs
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1802–1811, October 2013
How to Cite
Mumpower, J. L., Shi, L., Stoutenborough, J. W. and Vedlitz, A. (2013), Psychometric and Demographic Predictors of the Perceived Risk of Terrorist Threats and the Willingness to Pay for Terrorism Risk Management Programs. Risk Analysis, 33: 1802–1811. doi: 10.1111/risa.12033
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Grant Number: 2008-DN-077-ARI018–03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!