†We dedicate this article to the memory of our co-author and colleague, Dr. Barney de Villiers, who sadly died during the preparation of this article.
Original Research Article
When Precaution Creates Misunderstandings: The Unintended Effects of Precautionary Information on Perceived Risks, the EMF Case
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Risk Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1788–1801, October 2013
How to Cite
Wiedemann, P. M., Schuetz, H., Boerner, F., Clauberg, M., Croft, R., Shukla, R., Kikkawa, T., Kemp, R., Gutteling, J. M., de Villiers, B., da Silva Medeiros, F. N. and Barnett, J. (2013), When Precaution Creates Misunderstandings: The Unintended Effects of Precautionary Information on Perceived Risks, the EMF Case. Risk Analysis, 33: 1788–1801. doi: 10.1111/risa.12034
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Global System Mobile Association and Mobile Manufacturers Forum
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!